Summary of the work:
The proposal includes a gap analysis of the existing supports for integrating immigrants into the fabric of civic life in Baltimore City. Using best practices, the knowledge from local actors and the gap analysis, a program plan to establish welcoming programs and civic training for immigrants is outlined.
- Year written: 2013
- Job title: Director of Public Policy & Civic Engagement Programs
- Organization: Citizens Planning & Housing Association, Inc. (CPHA)
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Intended audience: Foundations and other funding sources
- Context: Document written as a program proposal to be pitched to foundations in an effort to generate interest and secure financial support. Research of nation-wide best practices was conducted, and focus groups were organized of stakeholders and actors in the local immigrant support sector.
View this document: