Summary of the work:
This proposal demonstrates how the consulting team will use communications and consistent stakeholder engagement through a Project Advisory Committee, a Project Management Team and carefully orchestrated working groups to develop and implement a sustainable procurement policy across all of Burger King France.
- Year written: 2019
- University: Sciences Po (IEP)’s Paris School of International Affairs
- Location: Paris, France
- Course: Project Management & Sustainable Development
- Authors: Tammy Mayer, Pierna Gabriela Gonzales Dulanto, Mingyang Jin, Mathilde Philippot and Sarah Sullivan
- Assignment: Develop a project management proposal for a sustainable development project of a given company.
- Professor: Jean Plichon, Associate consultant at Optim-Ressources, MBA, MSc Environmental Decision-Making
View this document: